- Florida state has joined in Multistate Mega Millions with other 42 states. It starts selling the first Mega Millions ticket on May 15, 2013. The jackpot of the Multistate Mega Millions
starts $12 millions, and it plays twice a week (Tuesday and Friday).
- Select 5 numbers from 1 through 56 in Number Selection panel and Select 1 number from the number panel in our Buying Tickets section. Click the link to see How to Play Mega Millions.
- Each ticket costs $2.00 ($1.00 for actual ticket and $1.00 for service). For the detail payouts, please click Mega Millions Payouts.
- Florida state has joined in Multi-state Powerball with other 32 states in January 2009. The jackpot of the Multi-state Powerball starts $20 million, and it plays twice a week (Wednesday and Saturday).
- Select 5 numbers from 1 through 59 in Number Selection panel and Select 1 number from Powerball panel in our Buying Tickets section. Click the link to see How to Play Powerball.
- Each ticket costs $3.00 ($2.00 for actual ticket and $1.00 for service). You may also add PowerPlay to the ticket ($1.00 for PowerPlay and $0.50 for service). For the detail payouts, please click Powerball Payouts.
Florida Lotto 6/53 gives you millions of reasons to play twice a week. All you need it is to buy it. You never know, the next
millionaire could be you! Click the link to see How to Play Florida Lotto.
- Select six numbers from 1 through 53 in one panel on Florida Lotto 6/53 selection panel in our Buying Tickets section.
- For $2.00 ticket ($1.00 for actual ticket and $1.00 for service), you could win the current jackpot.
With extra $1.50($1.00 for Florida Xtra and $0.50 for service), you could win more with non-jackpot prizes. See details here.
- Or click the Quick Pick button in the panel and let your computer randomly pick some or all of your numbers
- Drawings are held Wednesday and Saturday nights at 11 p.m. Eastern
Time and carried on 13 Lottery-affiliate TV stations. You can purchase
tickets until 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time (this is our cut-off time)
on the night of the draw. Tickets purchased after 3:00 p.m. will be for next draw.
- Florida Mega Money's jackpots start at $500,000 and can roll over to $2 million. After the Florida Mega Money jackpot reaches $2 million, the top prize pool rolls down and increases the payouts on all of the lower-tier cash prize levels. Pick four numbers plus one mega ball number and you'll get a chance to win on eight prize levels.
- For Florida Fantasy 5, daydream about what you would do with a fantasy prize of around $200,000. And, if there is no top prize winner, that amount rolls down to the 4-of-5 prize level. Florida Fantasy 5 has lots of winners. You can win a free ticket for matching just two numbers.
- Florida Play 4 is the daily game that pays a top prize of $5,000. You can play it your way any day of the week. Play it Straight or Combo (STR/BOX) for bigger prizes. To increase your chances of winning, try Box, Straight/Box play. Play today and win tonight. See examples and payout odds
- Playing Florida Cash 3 is easy. Simply select your lucky numbers and play it your way. You can win a top prize of $500 with a $1 Straight play, and you can increase your chances of winning with a Box, Combo or Pairs play. So many options to try! Florida Cash 3 has drawings every day. It's the game you can play today and get paid today. See examples and payout odds